Thursday, December 04, 2008



This is a picture my brain with a heavy duty really irritating cold. I have been prorogued along with the rest of the country.....
I have much I want to write about on the state of affairs of this country, but I'll have to wait. I can't seem to formulate a sentence tonight.
five words to describe how i am feeling about the mess we call our Parliament......
outraged
disgusted
shocked
disappointed
frustrated.
  • I believe the only way to save our pathetic little republic from the evil doing of that cartoon character Stephen Harper is to call in a couple of superheros........namely Dudley DoRight and Roger Ramjet. They are our last resort.
  • I'm also generating my own political coalition. it will have a hockey theme...... It's time to put Dryden in the role of leader. He's the only one in this damn country who both Habs and Leafs fans admire. Marti McSorley would be Minister of Defence.
  • I believe the only one left in Ottawa with any integrity is Bill Casey who sits as an independent.
  • I am also generating a list of recommended gifts for the Christmas season.......a few appropos items I think every Canuck will be interested in.
  • But not now................
  • Now.............I'm going to suck on some drugs and climb into my bed. I need to get the hurricane out of my head.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds very nasty Dana. I hope you will be back to your old self real soon.

awareness said...

Gypsy...yes, it is. Unprecendented too. It has resulted in a very unstable government who has full control to legislate whatever they want (though I'm sure the Governor General put big stipulations on agreeing to dismissing parliament) In theory, we have no voice until Jan 27 when the government resumes publicy and presents a new budget. The most unsettling part of this whole mess is how the Prime Minister has fanned the flames of dissent between Quebec and the rest of Canada which is always simmering on the back burner in Canadian politics. It is bad. He deliberately tried to truncate the opposition parties by cutting their funding and also presented a budget which flies in the face of every other country's attempt to ward off or at least ease these economic worries. I wonder what makes this man tick. It seems like he is such a revengeful man and his decisions are based on emotions even though he presents himself as cerebral.

and the other nasty? I'm up early....couldn't sleep from the head cold. Kleenex's are close by.

Nikita said...

Feel better soon darl, when you get better I'm sure your head will be full of stored up ideas, all ready to write. xxx

awareness said...

thanks Niki....i'm looking like something the cat dragged in but i'm hoping i just have to put some time in and it will pass. :)

I'm actually trying to write a short piece right now....we'll see how it turns out.

Rainbow dreams said...

get well soon, no wonder your head is full... even without a cold! I wonder what the world is up to at times ~ nowt so queer as folk they say, but not good when they are in positions of power! take care, x

awareness said...

thanks Katie. Power in the wrong hands is evil and very detrimental to others. I hope this is the beginning of the end of this Prime Minister. He has done more damage to this country in one week than any other leader in our history.....all over a pissing contest.

much2ponder said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Tim Scammell, PTech said...

You really should hold off blogging when you are sick. Far too ornery and nasty for my comfort. :)

awareness said...

Hey Tim....don't get me started! It was a good thing I was sick because my anger knows no boundaries on this one. I am still disgusted in all of them, particularly Harper.

What goes around comes around though. His days are numbered and I don't give a hoot about the recent polling numbers. It's only because Dion is a piece of impotent driftwood. Those polling numbers mean squat in the long run and in the long run???? harper is toast.