Monday, December 15, 2008

monday morning chuckle


What all the ladies are asking for this Christmas.


We watched this Saturday Night Live video on Friday night and cracked right up. It's good to know Mr. Timberlake can spoof himself.


There's another video too I was trying to find, the classic Alec Baldwin skit with Molly Shannen. It's not on Youtube, but will keep looking for it.


Oh, and I learned a new word this weekend.......thanks to my lovely friend Helen.


Manscaping. I hear it's all the rage. Don't quite understand why, but I think it has to do with what exactly?? Is it organic?? It worries me that we may have a global wax shortage if we aren't careful. Anyone out there know anything about this phenom?

4 comments:

Tim Scammell, PTech said...

Manscaping??? I just Googled it and I wish I didn't. Sharp razors and related tools don't belong in areas like that, thank-you.
Now I have to try and forget about that. Thanks.

As for Justin, how refreshing it is to see a talented young guy with such a great sense of humour.

I remember several years ago when he did the SARS concert in Toronto with the Rolling Stones, Tea Party, Rush and similar acts.
Even though he would seem out of place he took it all in stride and just wanted to show that he cared.

I've had much respect for him ever since.
Even more now that I can get this great gift for my wife thanks to him!

Anonymous said...

I remember laughing so hard when I first saw this!

carmilevy said...

Every time I see this, my stomach hurts from the unabated laughter. Thanks for posting this today, Dana. Your timing is perfect, as always.

Did you know this won an Emmy award? Amazing! Timberlake has some serious comic timing. He's definitely one of the best guest hosts they've had over the past number of years.

awareness said...

Hey Tim....did you see your link on my sidebar?? :)
I was at that SARS concert...! Were you there? Maybe that's where we met. I too have more respect for Timberlake since then as well. His duet with Mick was great fun.
I still have a major cool factor with my son because I saw AC-DC live!

Tabby....I did too and was shocked by the serious hilarity of it!

Carmi....his timing is great. We were at a friend's house on Fri. night without the kiddies....they were all out doing other stuff and the conversation and subsequent Youtubing was completely hilarious......
manscaping was raised....so to speak....and various other sex topics. It was funny because normally there are kids around and the conversation has never veered so dirty before. Not only was it a natural feeling conversation, it had us in tears laughing. Spontaneous combustion!