Wednesday, October 22, 2008

jack happy

It's that time of year again when people go a little bonkers decorating their lawns and verandas with ghoulies, and ghosties........and smiling pumpkins. happy halloween...........a little early. This piece of folksy art is quite large actually and would look great hanging on a white picket fence. It was for sale at the farmer's market..
This week's theme is HAPPY! More to come this week on this theme. hmmmm, where are my happy feet? For more happy snappies, check out Mr. Happy Guy, Carmi's blog.

7 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Very cute picture! I will be posting my "happy" photo's over the next several days.

Adventure girl said...

Great "Happy" theme!

awareness said...

chrissym and adventure girl....glad you liked it. Smiling pumpkins though are a bit like clowns...sinisterly happy.

carmilevy said...

Mr. Happy Guy...hahaha, you're too MUCH! Thanks for the smile. I needed it today.

You managed to nail the season and the theme in one fell swoop. Sweet!

awareness said...

Hey Mr. Happy Guy....enjoy your day.

Karen said...

Every year as Halloween approaches I always feel envious that we don't celebrate this holiday in Australia.

awareness said...

Gypsy...you don't celebrate it eh? It is a fun, fun night. I think I will be dressing up as Mother Nature......