Tuesday, February 06, 2007

homelessness......


Two sites I want to share with you that deal directly with homelessness. Much more importantly.......... these sites provide insight and light on the human beings who are living homeless.

I have written in the past about Tony who lives on the streets in Toronto. His friend Philip writes his blog for him.........the words and conversations they share. Insightful, philosophical........a friendship of two people living very different lives.
Here is the link.............................



The second site is written by a frontline advocate and compassionate listener who works at a homeless shelter. His insights and concern are shared openly allowing the reader to walk a mile in a homeless person's shoes. Thank you to Monk for pointing this blog out to me a while back.
Here is the link.............................

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

Oh My Goodness, those blogs (what I read) are amazing.....now I'm hooked, I'll have to keep reading on...thank you.