Sunday, May 18, 2008

friends

HOLA everyone!! I wanted to share a few people shots with you. I have so much I want to write about and to share......................so much that it seems lost in translation right now. That's alright...............there will be lots of time to capture the words and feelings another time. Right now my focus is on the doing...................the reflecting will follow. I learned that Pip has a sweet tooth........as sweet as my father in law's. I didn't think it was possible.! This above photo is in front of a wonderful tea room in Canterbury where we stopped for lunch. Turns out it is the most haunted place in all of the town..........oooooo.............. and has some amazing tarts (present company excluded thank you very much)

I've enjoyed GREAT dinners, many wonderful chats, super walks............sips of cointreau. I feel like I've known these wonderful people all my life. How is that?? It's true. There is a natural affinity and comfort. The above photo was taken in a great restaurant in a place called Faversham......Joy, Pip and Joan............We had dinner there after a great day in Canterbury.....thank you Joy!!


Katie in front of our 4 star hotel................located in Notting Hill, where i could move to and live very happily! My two days touring around London with Katie was marvellous. We never stopped talking.............never stopped sharing. I feel like this week has been the beginning steps to future visits with families.

Will post more later........................

7 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

That is the most dreadful photo!!How dare you!!! lol and to think you made me delete...
it was good though.. please change this pic!....xx

Gilson said...

Lovely pics! I was reading your post on "thin places" which I found most interesting. I guess I've been in and out of them since I was a child, and as you described, they really do enhance our perception quite a lot. May you be in many "thin places" still!

awareness said...

Katie......I LOVE this photo! You are beautiful....

Gilson......thank you. See Katie!! Gilson loves the pics!
My post on thin places really helped me define them so that I could recognize it more readily. It helped actually when I found myself in Canterbury Cathedral full of emotion and a sense of connection to a Higher feeling.....

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

Love the pics and so glad you are having such a good time. Nice to put a face to a name Rainbow Dreams. : ) What a fabulous, priceless experience you are having Awareness...wonderful.

BreadBox said...

Where are you off to next? Do tell me that you're going to go to at least one of Oxford and Cambridge?

Always nice to see shots of home, albeit a different on, on your site:-)

awareness said...

Baby SP......it has been fabulous and priceless and more than I can find the words to describe. I hope to find some of the words today....capture them as they come.

N. I wish I had time to visit Oxford and/or Cambridge, but the trip is very short, so will be concentrating on London proper today. My aim is to take in as much as my feet can carry and end up at a book shop near Picadilly to meet Pip that is supposed to be amazing.

Next time, and the next time.........my travel bug is back and ready for feeding often. Just have to figure out the $$ barrier. :)

Karen said...

Great pics of some lovely bloggers but where are the pics of you Dana?