Monday, October 26, 2009

kingdom come......stand by me.

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day

Touch me
Take me to that other place
Teach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case

See the world in green and blue
See China right in front of you
See the canyons broken by cloud
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out
See the Bedouin fires at night
See the oil fields at first light
And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colors came out

It's a beautiful day..............
And its only just begun.....

Let your gaze be beautiful.

U2,
who serenaded me all night long
only to be with you......



^^Sunrise over the Saint John River sometime last week....the view from my home.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Yes, it is a beautiful day!

awareness said...

Mark...GORGEOUS day here....sunny and blustery and lots and lots of good connections with people.

Anonymous said...

I love this U2 song.

My current favorite is Moment of Surrender off of No Line on the HOrizon. Check it.

gorgeous photo, Dana!!

awareness said...

Jen.... my favourite song on that CD. :)

Bar L. said...

sigh - can you believe i was too depressed to go to this last weekend and sold my tickets?