Sunday, January 07, 2007

first photos with new camera......

Well......................here are a few shots taken in my neighbourhood.
It truly is God's country.





This is the view I have from my livingroom.
Early December morning...
Sunrise over the Saint John River off my back deck.

This is my very first digital photo EVER.


Also from my back deck looking down at the river where the ice was forming.
Taken on New Year's Eve Day.


Even doggies enjoy the vista!
This is Lily looking upriver.
Actually, she was really looking for a tasty squirrel.
Taken off Springhill Road, just up the hill from my home


Full moon................seems like it's suspendedly floating.
Also taken from my back deck.
I froze my tush off taking this one.

Today has been spent learning new techie things...... which I'm not very good at. I blame it on being left handed. I may be in my right mind, but left handedness truly makes it difficult to follow techie directions. Honestly! But, I think I've mastered a few new skills......connecting my camera to the computer and downloading the pics AND burning a CD with a whole bunch of wonderful songs.......all Canadian too! Beautiful music I will share..........

Yes! I'm finally entering into this millenium. Late but earnest......... and excited too.



8 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Oh my, wow... they are fantastic pictures - I want to come and visit....
what a beatiful place you live in

Bar L. said...

Beautiful pics! What a wonderful camera (and a good photographer).

Shaz said...

Great pictures, what a joy experimenting is. love it :)

Michael K. Althouse said...

Nice shots! I especially like the first one! Keep shooting!

BTW: Nice back yard - really nice.

Mike

awareness said...

Hi everyone...........Glad you enjoyed them.........

There will be more scattered throughout........WAIT til you see the view in the spring!

Canadian Sentinel said...

Beautiful pics.

Congratulations on entering the digital imagery era...

paris parfait said...

Wonderful photos of your beautiful area!

JP (mom) said...

Wonderful pics with your newest tool of creativity (I'm lovin' mine too!!)

Hey, I'm a lefty as well - just one more piece in our interconnectedness!

Cheers, love & peace, JP