Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fine Line Between Analysis and Hysteria.

Rollin, rollin, rollin.................keep those stupid thoughts a rollin'....................

Today is the day to clear out the stupid thoughts........you know the ones that get caught in the lint trap of your cerebellum..........the ones that eat away at your confidence and assurety that life is good, that things are balanced, that one has perspective on one's life? Thoughts that are useless and hurtful and completely unhelpful????

Perspective? Yes, it's so easy to lose perspective if you spend too much time in your head. Round and around and around...........stupid thoughts, crazy thoughts, conspiracy thoughts, what if's quickly lead to a twisted imaginary conclusions.

Yeah...........one can analyze something to a point where you ruin it because your ongoing perseverative thinking sours a good thought and turns it into hysterical bullshit................ OK...........don't tell me I'm the only one who gets caught in the lint trap? That'll just put me over the edge into paranoia and that would be really messy!!!

Spring cleaning is needed. Fresh breezes are needed. A bit of mental floss to clear away the negative cobwebs. Yes, Yes!

Just picked up a book last night at just the right time.............It's called "Window on Your Soul." Serendipitously, a friend dropped it off late yesterday afternoon when I had succumbed to the bowel of stupid thoughts. She had no idea that it was the tonic I needed. In fact, we had discussed this book a couple of months ago, and for her to drop it off yesterday........well I just have to say that her timing was impeccable.

After a good long nap, I awoke to find that my head had cleared enough to absorb some of the inspirational thoughts tucked between the two covers. Made me start thinking positively again. More importantly, the more I read, the more I found that I had new ideas and new thoughts to replace the heavy boring old ones. It was refreshing. My poetic lyrical brain is returning. Hurray.

So...............today.................rollin' rollin rollin'..................keep those new thoughts rollin'........


Going to roll up the sleeves, and get this house in order...............and then spend the afternoon with my face to the sun clearing the weeds and dead brush out of my garden. It's spring and it's time for rejoice.



No comments: