Monday, March 24, 2008

sharing a reflection.....

Old train bridge, now part of the Trans Canada walking trail and a wonderful place for outdoor reflections. There is a river underneath that snow and ice. I know there is. :)

______________________________________

______________________________________

I've been tapping away here on and off all day and still havent completed the piece I will eventually post. Not that it's long............I think I need to go off and tidy up the house in some mindless manner and let the words stir and find me. Just before i was going to do that, I visited this blog and read the nicest story about a caring person who stretched herself by changing her Saturday morning routine. By so doing, the gift of grace was given to her.........

Baby Sweet Pea is someone who has recently been leaving comments on my blog and because she reached out and did that, I found her too. I think this beautiful person doesn't live too far from me..........perhaps we have crossed paths many times and didn't know it. Perhaps because of the magic of blogging, we will meet one day at the Market one Saturday.



I welcome you to read her blog and particularly the post entitled "A New Earth, Part II, Words". Please let her know how her latest story made you feel......it made my day.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Her post is beautiful and sad...of course I already know that because she is my wonderful SIL. She is a person that I think you would really like and I believe you may be kindred spirits which is why I like you both soooo much.

awareness said...

Sunny....you make me smile. I think you're blog moniker is perfect for you. :) I feel like I've met your SIL.....we seem to float in the same venues....

I do hope others take the time to read her story. It's wonderful.

Despite this stupid snow, lets hook up for lunch walk, ok? I need to get out more.

Rainbow dreams said...

i have popped by but had to promise to fly past another time to read... cheers Dana, x

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

Thank you so much Awareness, for taking the time to read my posts and for directing your gracious readers to my thoughts today. I am glad that my words made your day because goodness only knows your words do the same for me on a regular basis.

I think our pathes have probably crossed many times. I hope that someday we will meet. In the meantime, I am very glad that we have met through our words and our thoughts.

awareness said...

Katie, Baby SP's story is well worth the visit.

Baby SP..Thank you. When I read that you're involved in non-profits etc, I thought......hhmmmmm.....we've probably been in the same meetings! This city is so darn small sometimes. Drop me an email anytime (on my profile) and we'll arrange to meet by Joey's stall when she returns this spring. She's the woman who sells Thai food at the end of food alley. :) She'd LOVE to hear the story of two bloggers meeting.

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

Awareness, we will get together for sure. : )