Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

If you're in Fredericton today, come join us at the Boyce Market from 4pm-8pm for the FIRST annual Stew and Brew. The Fredericton Shelter and the Community Kitchen have joined forces to offer a kick off to your celebrations tonight. They will be serving free Irish Stew to all who attend. Green Beer and other Refreshing refreshments will be available as well for a good price. Donations are warmly received at the door. Entertainment, Irish style..........will also be doing it's best to raise the Market roof.
If you don't happen to be living in and around the area, I wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

4 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

oh my goodness... I have had my head in the clouds so much lately I hadn't realised it was today already! Time was I wouldn't have been allowed to forget..
Have a wonderful time tonight...
Happy St.Patricks day to you too Dana, x

Bar L. said...

Wish I could be there!

Ellen said...

That's the cooooool thing about St. Patty's Day..... everybody's Irish, no matter their real lineage. Have a wonderful time, and enjoy the festivities! Like Barbara, wish I could be there as well..... and like Rainbow Dreams, I had completely forgotten till I came over here. Time was, I wouldn't have been allowed to forget either. And don't even ask me about Valentines Day...... geez, not even a card to anyone. I'm getting really bad lately!

awareness said...

hey all....it was a good turnout for the first annual....i think the homeless shelter and the kitchen raised some $$ and some awareness. It was great to see them working together.