Sunday, April 13, 2008

early Sunday evening


Visiting friends this evening for dinner.......a few of the kids were engaged in music, crafts and catch up talk. They had no idea that I was tiptoeing behind them taking pics. When I showed them these two, my favourites, their first reaction was......"we look so artsy...." Guess what? They ARE!
Given that their mothers collectively write, paint, bake, create, sing, draw, sculpt and take photos? They really have no way out of that lovely label. I look forward to watching where their talents and imaginations take them.
Be still my heart...................



3 comments:

Bar L. said...

How incredibly wonderful that your family does things with friends like this. It may seem simple, but its so special.

Thanks for letting us come along via your photos.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

They look adorable and so interesting...! I love that thy are 'making music'....!

Disillusioned said...

Really great photos. Lovely to have the opportunities.