Friday, December 14, 2007

between the covers


Lying within me beyond the white
are a blend of memories
created by a garland of colourful threads
gathered while living my life.



Lying within me behind my eyes
are complicated thoughts
pulled through ongoing analysis of patterns
sorted while living my life



Lying within me beneath my skin
are a mountain range of feelings
spread wide open, coursing through my system
expressed while living my life



Lying within me embedded in my heart
are caring connections
satisfied intimacy of deep well moments
nurtured while living my life.



Lying within me basking in my light
are reflecting shadows
arched in mystery, flickering awareness
questioned while living my life.



Lying within me benefitting my soul
are parts of you
formed in trust, evolved from sharing
welcomed while living my life




4 comments:

Style Me Organized said...

that was lovely.

here via michele.

honestyrain

interskew

Moon said...

Wow, love the colours! It's also a nice sight to behold, being buried under all this snow here in Canada lol

Marja said...

Wow beautiful words and how I feel enriched to witness and read what is lying within you.

paris parfait said...

Gorgeous, touching poem and photo. xo