Saturday, July 12, 2008

big stops and blue canoes

Hey Charles! Your very favourite wishy washy bleeding heart Irving blogger is home! Thought you'd like to know. Full on blogging on this site will begin again tomorrow.........! Who knows which direction I will go cause I sure as heck don't.........political, opinionated, sexual, or touchy feely smarmy...... stay tuned!
ps. It looks like you only have a couple more weeks to knock on my office window for a chat and a cig invite. Then, I will be lodged on the second floor away from the people I love to chat with, AND on the other side of the river away from a bus route. Should I not be set up with a desk in the front foyer so I can be the Irving blogger Walmart greeter????? Wouldn't I be good at that?
Perhaps we could start some lobbying.......pun intended.

4 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You would be real good in the receptionist desk!!!

As we speak???? Too many #%&%^ snobs in there!!!!!

:P

awareness said...

I was thinking that I could be like Lucy in Peanuts....you know how she has her own lemonade looking stand with a sign for counselling for 5 cents? I could do that........but do it for free! Just give me a lemonade stand and I'm there.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

That's a good one!!!

LUCY IT IS!!!!

LUCY IRVING BLOGGER!!!!

Dina is histoire!!!

lol