Tuesday, September 30, 2008

glory days.......





"Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
but I probably will"



Does anyone have a couple of $$$grand$$$ they can give me? I believe it is my destiny to attend this event.....
Would anyone like to join me? I have a feeling it would be just the right thing to untangle a chaotic soul or two.





It is always what our situation hands us....

it is either sadness or euphoria.....

My vote is for euphoria! Wanna??



6 comments:

Bar L. said...

YOU KNOW I DO! MY wheels are turning....how can we earn some quick money (legally and morally...darn it).

BRUCE IS MY HERO!

awareness said...

layla......i'm all for earning it any bloody way we can. You know how I feel about my Mr. Piano Man. It's definately TIME I meet the man. Besides, I have to invite him to Thanksgiving (it was in a script I wrote) and I think he may accept if I did it in person.

ps. thank God you commented! I was getting worried I'd have to go alone for God's sake.

Bar L. said...

I know at least one, possibly two other women who want to join us.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm happy to help you get there...!
What are we talking about here, my dear?
Email me!
myrtillo1984 AT yahoo DOT com.

It will no doubt be a blast! And for such a GOOD GOOD Cause!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh...And I forgot to say...I LOVE your New Fall Header...!
BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!

myrtle beached whale said...

Love them both. Luckily I have had the opportunity to see them both live, without the huge price. I hate when performers use their celebrity to get political about issues they have no idea about. Shut up and sing Bruce.