Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A few candids, Prince Edward Island


I'm back! Refreshed and right full of frosty flavourful ideas......in fact I made a concerted attempt to capture one big idea this morning. Two hours and almost ready to click on the publish button and POOF! The whole post evaporated...........like a bubble. Gone!! So, instead, I bring you a few photos while I search for those elusive words again..........

friends and family on the island...............let the wine and song commence........



Bocci at dusk.

I hear they are considering this sport for Beijing. Of course it would include balancing a beer in one hand while throwing with aplomb with the other. It's only right.








brothers and best friends





These two wily guys meet up only once or twice a year. I love this picture because normally they are actively moving about. Here, they are sharing a chat while docking their paddle boat.


"Shining Waters" roller coaster.......it was a little gaffer, so the fear wasn't on the steep incline. Rather it was on whether or not the thing was going to fall apart! Yes, I think I caught the best faces of my brood. The highlight of the day were the water slides. Unfortunately, I took part and wasn't able to take pics at the same time. They were a BLAST!


Storms at the end of the day.........this one marched in much to our viewing pleasure. And then...............................



the storm left as quickly as it arrived....... leaving a beautiful sunset..........
Watched by a beautiful daughter.

More to come......

We're just getting started.....




5 comments:

Wanda said...

Hi! Thank you for your prayers for me today. I found you on Shaz and so appreciate your sweetness to think of me too.
By the way, you have a beautiful post...I'll be back.

BreadBox said...

Welcome back, Awareness! It looks like you had a wonderful time -- I'm really glad!

N.

awareness said...

Welcome Wanda.....I'm glad you found my little piece of the blogworld. Will visit yours soon.

Hey Breadbox....thank you. We did have a marvellous time...am smiling thinking about it. There's nothing like a trip to the beach, n'est pas?

BreadBox said...

Oui, c'est vrai. Et en quatre jours nous allons au plage aussi!
In fact, this time in four days, we will, I hope have been in the beach house for over an hour:-) We have a birthday party to attend here on Sunday afternoon, which is at a childrens' fun park and is scheduled to end at 3:30: and the beach is about a 5 hour drive from there, so...

N.

awareness said...

Timed down to the minute....je comprends votre besoin d'arrive a la plage......c'est une grand therapie.

Don't forget to chill the tasty treats so they will be timely ready for consumption as soon as your feet hit the sandbar.